Facebook has been working on improving their messaging app, WhatsApp, in recent times. The app has seen several improvements in video conferencing to compete with the growing popularity of Zoom. In earlier updates you could now chat with up to eight participants.
Recently the tech giants introduced QR code. This came in handy for WhatsApp Business to allow customers quickly find their page.
However, today, the fun got even better. Much desired animated stickers are now available. This probably in an attempt to compete with the likes of Telegram.
HOW TO GET THE ANIMATED STICKERS
- Download (update) the latest version of the app from the Play/App Store.
- Open the app, select a recipient and click on the emoji icon
- Switch to stickers from the options below (Note that you will need to download your first set of animated stickers)
- Click on the (+) sign on the far right (This takes you to the stickers store)
- Click the download button to download any animated sticker of your choice.