DID YOU KNOW???
- In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child?
- If you believe you are one in a million, there are still approximately,7184 more people out there just like you?
- James Buchanan, the 15th US president continuously bought slaves with his own money in order to free them?
- The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.
- The world’s oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9,000 years old?
- A broken clock is right twice a day?
- A mole can dig a tunnel that is 300 feet long in only one night?
- A hippo’s wide open mouth is big enough to fit a tall child in?
- Ketchup was used as medicine back in the 1990s?
- A crocodile can’t poke it’s tongue out?
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die?
- A Swedish woman lost her engagement ring and found it 16 years later, embedded into a carrot?
- Natural aloe vera gel can be used as a feminine wash?
- The word “gorilla” in Latin translates a tribe of hairy women?
Pirates wore earrings because they believed that the metals possessed magical powers that improved eyesight?